Crafting a Calmer Self, L.L.C.
Welcome to Crafting a Calmer Self (www.craftingacalmerself.com)
- Crafting a fuller and calmer life together.
- Meditative and Therapeutic Art Life Coaching.
- Creative Arts Instruction for people of all ages and abilities.
- HOLISTIC Personal Development is our mission.
- Everyday Adventures for everyone.
Lots of Things Happening in 2023! Click "calendar" for class schedule, descriptions, and fees. Click "calendar" for dates and times.
See "Calendar" to learn about our offerings and events.
- 11/10 5pm Polymer Clay Crafting ($30 fee includes basic materials)
- 12/10 1pm Holiday Card Making IN PERSON ONLY ($30, includes materials)
- 12/15 7pm Zoom Talk: Is Zoom Still Relevant? We will discuss the need for virtual activities and programming for individuals with DD/ID and others in need of such options. All are welcome.
- 12/15 8pm Zoom Group: Join our Stitch-a-long - Making a Temperature Scarf. All are welcome. Free.
- 12/17 4pm Holiday Card Making & Holiday Party on Zoom
Remote Learning Classes Join us for art and social experiences on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons for virtual learning.
Everyday Adventures Everyday Adventures is an inclusive life course center to support individuals of all abilities to find their own paths through creative arts and vocational pursuits. Special classes and workshops are designed to support the needs of individuals with special needs and developmental disabilities. Classes aim to provided indvidual or small group instruction in a variety of areas, including: art, crafting, social emotional development, sewing/design skills, goal-development, vocational development, and life planning. Classes are mostly offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In Person and Remote options provided. Email Debra at email@example.com for information, pricing and calendar.
Private Sessions in Therapeutic Art Life Coaching and Aromatherapy Wellness.
- Therapeutic Art Life Coaching: Work with a certified therapeutic art life coach to explore and development goals, dreams and strategies through the use of art and creative media.
- Aromatherapy Wellness Consultations: Work with a certified clinical aromatherapist to map out your aromatherapy wellness map. We are not sellers of MLM products. Sessions are aimed at teaching the client about ways aromatherapy can be used to compliment one's wellness journey. Individual recommendations are made for each client. If the client is interested, individualized blends can be made for the client.
- All sessions are led by a certified meditation instructor, certified therapeutic art life coach, and certified clinical aromatherapist.
Debra McGauley-Eichhorn, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Certified Therapeutic Art Life Coach, Certified Meditation Instructor
Contact us . . .
Debra McGauley-Eichhorn - Director & Lead Instructor
Social Media: Follow us on Facebook & Instagram.