MATERIALS LISTS NEEDED FOR CLASSES
MATERIALS LIST FOR SEPTEMBER
Wednesday Zoom Art Lessons 4:30pm – Awesome Autumn
- 9/6 – Celebrating Artist Mark Rothko & “Mini Rothkos”: pieces of cardboard (and/or plain paper); oil pastels (or crayons); scissors.
- 9/13 – Pop Up Apple Crafts: 2 sheets red paper, 2 sheets white paper, Scissors, glue stick, Pencil, Black Marker, Green marker, Brown marker.
- 9/20- Autumn Leaves: plain paper (a couple of sheets), markers (or oil pastels or crayons)
- 9/27- Pumpkin Spice Latte Art! Plain paper, pencil, markers, crayons and/or colored pencils.
- Do NOT worry if you do not have the exact materials! Art lets us be creative and use what we have.
Thursday Share/Care/Current Events Group 4:30pm
- For the journaling portion of the group, you will need a notebook or sketchbook; pencil; markers, crayons and/or colored pencils. If you don’t have a notebook, you can use plain paper.
Intro to Crochet Supplies List:
- 1 skein of Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn (solid, medium tones best) and J-10 (6.00mm) hook.
- Your hook matches your yarn weight.
- Tapestry needle
- Above is for the Basic Hat
For all other in-person art & sewing classes, materials will be provided, unless otherwise advised by instructor.